Super easy, healthy, delicious and versatile (you can serve it as an appetizer with crakers or pita bread or a side dish as salad)... What else can you ask for?? What's interesting about it is..spinach is uncooked.
If you feel, it would be even healthier without the Mayonnaise, try replacing it with crushed garlic.
1 package (250 to 300 gr.) spinach leaves
3 medium sized potatos
1 cup plain yogurt (juice drained)
2 - 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 tablespoons olive oil
- Boil potatos in water. Everyone has their own way of boiling potatos. Some people peel and cut them before boiling in salt water. I like to boil mine whole with skin on. I drain and let them cook before peeling.
- You only use the leaves for this recipe. Wash spinach leaves and let them dry completely.
- Drain juice of plain yogurt. Easiest way to do this is put it in a strainer over a bowl and leave in the fridge for an hour.
- When ready to put it all together, mash the potatos and using a food processor chop spinach leaves very small
- Mix together mashed potatos, spinach leaves, olive oil, salt, yogurt, and mayonnaise
- Put in a bowl and decorate as you please. I used parsley for my picture