This is a great diet dish, low calorie, tasty and of course really good for you.
1 bunch broccoli
1 cup yogurt
2 pieces of garlic (crushed)
2 tablespoons mayo
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- Put water and salt into a big pot and bring to boil
- Cut up broccoli into desired size. I like the taste of yogurt so I cut mine into small pieces
- Once the water is boiling add in the broccoli. Boil for 5 minutes. Be careful not to overcook. It is better if broccoli is a little crunchy
- Drain broccoli and set aside to cool
- Drain excess juice from yogurt by pouring it on a paper towel or a small strainer and leave in the fridge for 1 hour
- Combine yogurt, mayo, crushed garlic and salt. Taste to make sure you have enough salt.
- You can either mix the yogurt dressing all through or simply pour over the broccoli
- Top with olive oil and hot pepper flakes.