Spinich is a very good compliment for Salmon. You can cook them separately and combine on your plate as you wish. If you like the taste of Salmon more, you can use less Spinich on your serving.
2 tablespoons Butter
1 garlic clove (crushed)
500 gr Spinich (1 package)
2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Clean and chop Spinich. Chop the onion
- Saute the onion in 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Add Spinich, salt, pepper and cook in slow heat. Approx. 15 minutes. No need to add water.
- Cook Salmon as you wish. I cooked mine on the barbeque wrapped in foil. Put Salmon stakes or cut up pieces on a large piece of Aliminium foil. Sprinkle salt, butter and lemon juice. Wrap in foil and cook at medium heat on the barbeque for 20 minutes
- Serve Salmon on Spinich with your favorite side dishes like rice and coleslaw or potato salad
- Put washed and cleaned Spinich on a large pan
- Put Salmon fillets on top of the Spinich
- Sprinkle Salmon with salt and pepper
- Pour butter, lemon juice and crushed garlic over everything
- Cover the pan with foil
- Cook for 30 minutes at 350 degree (preheated oven)